A private tour that combines the must see of Athens, the Athenian Riviera coastline and the Temple of Poseidon in Cape Sounion.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Upon your request|
|TYPE OF VEHICLE|
- Since all the tours we offer are private we have the flexibility to discuss with you any changes you wish to make in the itinerary.
- During summer time because of the hot climate conditions in Greece we always suggest you to wear light clothes, bring with you a hat and sunscreen and make sure to wear non-slipper comfortable shoes due to the slippery terrain in the archaeological sites.
- Also we always provide child seats or boosters whenever is needed with no extra cost. In case there are children between the passengers and you need a child seat we can provide it with no extra cost.
Our Athens and Cape Sounion tour starts from the Acropolis. On the Acropolis you will admire the Parthenon the temple that was dedicated primarily to its patron the goddess Athena, the Erectheion temple with its famous female figures the Caryatides, the temple of Athena Nike (victorious Athena), Propylaea, the monumental gateway of the Acropolis, Herodus Atticus Odeon, the ruins of the Theatre of Dionysus and finally the Areopagus (Mars hill).
We will continue our tour by visiting the temple of Olympian Zeus, the Arch of Hadrian, the Panathenaic stadium where the first Modern Olympic Games took place in 1896.
Proceeding we will drive you to the highest point of Athens, the Lycabettus hill to admire the best panoramic view of the city.
Next stop will be Athens Trilogy which includes the University of Athens, the Academy of Athens, and the National Library.
Continuing our Athens and Cape Sounion tour you will be amazed by the change of the Presidential guards that takes place at the Parliament in front of the tomb of the unknown soldier.
Right after we will drive you to a traditional Greek restaurant to enjoy your authentic Greek lunch and after lunch we will drive you out of the city along the beautiful coast line called Athens Riviera.
Our next stop will be Vouliagmeni Lake, a rare geological phenomenon with underground thermal springs. Finally we reach our final destination in Cape Sounion where the temple of Poseidon stands.
The tour ends by driving you back to the place we picked you up.
- Acropolis (Propylaea, Parthenon, Erectheion, Temple of Athena Nike)
- Herodus Atticus Odeon
- Theatre of Dionysus
- Mars hill
- Athens Trilogy (University of Athens, Academy of Athens, National Library)
- Lycabettus hill
- Parliament House
- Temple of Olympian Zeus
- Arch of Hadrian
- Vouliagmeni Lake
- Athens Riviera
- Cape Sounion
- Temple of Poseidon