A wonderful private tour that combines the attractions of Athens, the Canal of Corinth and the archaeological site of Ancient Corinth.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Upon your request|
|TYPE OF VEHICLE|
- Since all the tours we offer are private we have the flexibility to discuss with you any changes you wish to make in the itinerary.
- During summer time because of the hot climate conditions in Greece we always suggest you to wear light clothes, bring with you a hat and sunscreen and make sure to wear non-slipper comfortable shoes due to the slippery terrain in the archaeological sites.
- Also we always provide child seats or boosters whenever is needed with no extra cost. In case there are children between the passengers and you need a child seat we can provide it with no extra cost.
Our Excursion in Athens and Corinth tour starts by picking you up from your cruise ship, we will drive out of the city along the scenic coastal road towards west.
Our first stop is the impressive Corinth Canal where you can take pictures and enjoy the breathtaking view by walking on the bridge of the Canal. After 20 minutes driving, we will arrive to Ancient Corinth where you will visit the archaeological site and admire the monolithic Temple of Apollo, the Pirene and Glafki fountains, the Bema where Apostle Paul was judged, the Ancient Agora, the Ancient Theater, the Roman Odeon and the archaeological museum of Corinth.
Acrocorinth will be our next stop to take pictures of the imposing fortress and the breathtaking view of the Corinthian Gulf. Right after we will drive you to a traditional Greek restaurant to enjoy your authentic Greek lunch and after lunch we will head back to Athens to admire the Acropolis.
On the Acropolis you will admire the Parthenon the temple that was dedicated primarily to goddess Athena, the Erectheion temple, the temple of Athena Nike (victorious Athena), Propylaea, the monumental entrance of the Acropolis, Herodus Atticus Odeon, the ruins of the Theatre of Dionysus and finally the Areopagus (Mars hill).
We will continue our tour by visiting the Arch of Hadrian, the temple of Olympian Zeus, the Panathenaic stadium where the first Modern Olympic Games started in 1896. Proceeding we will drive you to Lycabettus hill to admire the best panoramic view of the city.
Next stop will be Athens Trilogy, you will see the University of Athens, the Academy of Athens, and the National Library. Continuing our Athens highlights and Temple of Poseidon tour you will be amazed by the change of the Presidential guards that takes place at the Parliament. The tour ends by driving you back to your cruise ship safely and on time.
- Acropolis (Propylaea, Parthenon, Erectheion, Temple of Athena Nike)
- Herodus Atticus Odeon
- Theatre of Dionysus
- Mars hill
- Athens Trilogy (University of Athens, Academy of Athens, National Library)
- Lycabettus hill
- Parliament House
- Temple of Olympian Zeus
- Arch of Hadrian
- Corinth Canal
- Ancient Corinth (Temple of Apollo, Pirene and Glafki fountains, Bema, Corinth museum)